Ghost Hunting may be fun, but you
should follow these rules, guidelines, and
you will need the right equiptment.
Rules and Guidelimes
1. ALWAYS tell you parents, wife or whoever where you are going.
2. Don't go overboard. If you think you see something, take a picture, and don't run after it, as you might
fall into a ditch or something.
3. This is just a suggestion, but taking a partner with you is useful.
4. NEVER, EVER TRESSPASS. If it is a place that someone owns (don't worry about a graveyard), notify them
you are on there property.
1. Torch, you NEED a torch!
2. Camera, with flash
3. Notetaker (Voice Recorder) to record mysterious sounds and take notes.
4. Infra-Red is optional, but useful
5. Spare Batteries
1. A quick escape is good. A car is the best.
2. Don't go overboard. If you run after a ghost, you may fall into a ditch or something.
3. Don't make a ghost uncomfortable. They may haunt you for a couple of days.
4. If you are kind and let the ghost trust you, it will reveal itself to you.
5. Don't walk over a grave.
6. Stay secretive. Being loud will scare the ghost.
7. Don't act stupidly.
8. DON'T FAKE SEEING A GHOST! REAL ONES WILL HAUNT YOU FOR A LONG TIME IF YOU DO.